If so, please follow these easy steps:
1. Follow Keep Calm & Write On
2. Answer the following 25 questions and the fill in the blank.
3. Send to Feltenk@hotmail.com (Please include your name and any pictures you’d like posted. I’ll let you know when I’ve received your info).
* My goal is to feature an author (published or not) once a week.
Keep Calm and Answer These Twenty-Five Questions
- Do you consider yourself a logophile? If so, have you always been?
- What is your favorite color?
- Where were you born? Where did you grow up?
- What is your favorite football team?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you do when you are not writing?
- Do you have a day job as well?
- Do you have any advice for aspiring authors?
- Is being a writer a curse or a gift?
- Where do you write?
- Do you prefer silence or some noise while you write?
- What do you typically drink while writing?
- What challenges have you had in regards to your writing life?
- When did you first start and when did you finish your book?
- If your book is made into a movie, which actors/actresses do you envision playing the parts?
- What does your protagonist think of you? Would he/she want to hang out with you?
- How do you market your book? What avenues work best?
- What has been the toughest criticism so far?
- What has been the best compliment?
- Is anything in your book based on real life experiences or purely all imagination?
- How did you come up with the title?
- Will there be a sequel?
- What project are you working on now?
- What question did I leave out that you’d like to answer?
Please fill in the blank: Keep Calm and _________________