* While I was driving to work this morning, Friday, April 12, I thought about all the amazing things I come across each week. And then I thought- why not write a weekly blog post about all of these things? So here’s the first one (it won’t be complete because I just started it on Friday at 7:00 pm):
1. The Little Red Reviewer’s blog post about the anechoic chamber. After 30 minutes people hallucinate and the longest anyone has lasted is 45 mins!
2. Creative people are more complex:
3. Some straight up self-promotion advice from Ionia Martin of readful things blog: http://readfulthingsblog.com/2013/04/page/2/
4. A chance to guest author on Sara Cradit’s blog: (I love the idea of helping other writers, in all stages of writing!)
5. Check out Andrew Toynbee’s blog to find more bloggers like you: http://andrewtoynbee.wordpress.com/2013/04/14/how-to-find-more-bloggers-like-you/#comments
- Christina Perry- “I Believe” live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCUzqbAZq3E
- Pink- “Just Give Me a Reason” ft. Nate Ruess
- Pepperchinis in a Mediterranean salad
- Venti coffee with extra cream from Starbucks
- Cherry Blossoms in D.C.
1. New memory foam pillow